High Leverage Pliers DIN
34% LESS EFFORT REQUIRED FOR APPLICATIONS
- Daiken Tools is a leading high leverage pliers manufacturer, established in 1968, makes efforts in research and development of high leverage diagonal cutting pliers.
- Cr-Mo steel construction uses a unique high-frequency process for cutting edges over 58HRC.
- High-leverage design results in 34% less effort needed than normal pliers.
- We always insist on making the best quality products for our customers to maintain fierce competitiveness.
- We have many professional instruments to achieve continuous improvement of products through statistical analysis.
- Various high leverage pliers and high leverage diagonal cutting pliers series are approved for its high performance and reliability in world-wide markets.